The MediaPreserve digitizes a wide variety of black and white and color film, including:
- 16mm reversal, print, master positive and negative, including A+B rolls and composite magnetic or optical film
- 35mm print, master positive and negative
- Super8 and 8mm reversal, print and negative, including magnetic-striped film
Our engineers will work with you to accommodate nonstandard gauges and odd formats.
The MediaPreserve can convert your film to a wide array of digital files. As examples:
- Archival Masters – 8 or 10 bit AVI or Quicktime
- Access Copies – DVCPRO50
- Streaming Files – MPEG-4
If you need a different format, our engineers will work with you to accommodate your special requests.
Your digital files can be delivered to you in a variety of formats that suit your storage capabilities and plans for usage:
- External hard-drive
- LTO-3, 4, or 5
- RAID 5 Array
- FTP (File Transfer Protocol)